First!!!

Hello all, welcome to the first post on my fancy new music blog. I realized it would be a grand idea if i could have all the dope tracks I find in one place on the net, rather than throwing them on facebook!

Basically, I will just be posting up songs that I think everyone should hear, or genre-specific things. There will a variety of music; hip hop, trip hop, progressive rock, electronic, blues, psychedelic, reggae...whatever is good.

I'll start it off with some stuff I discovered today.

First up: RJD2. I definitely recognized some tracks off this album, but never knew the artist. I got two words for it: fuckin killer.







UP NEXT: COMMON MARKET. They are a Seattle based hip-hop duo. Chill beats, amazing production, tight rhymes, everything you would want.





LAST BUT NOT LEAST: THEM CROOKED VULTURES. Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age), John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin), Dave Grohl (Nirvana). Nuff said.


Posted by MISTA SUN | at 11:18 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment